A command-line tool and NodeJS library for working with NFTLS certificates.
# insall globally for the `nftls` and `nftls-lookup` commands. npm install nftls -g # or use as a library. npm install nftls --save
What is NFTLS?
- Non-Fungable Token Layer Security (I.E. it's SSL for Web 3.0)
- Blockchain-based certificates with Public Key Infrastructure
- Supports CAs, address/contract, and individual token certificates.
- All addresses and signatures in the certificates are compatible with the target blockchain platform.
- Support for multiple networks on a platform such as testnets.
- Provides identity validation on blockchain using a proven security model.
- Certificates can be embedded into PNG files for digitally signing image-based NFTs.